How to log in to Teachable
- I now host all my courses on Teachable.
- To access your courses, you first need to set up a free Teachable account.
- Then email me with a request to enrol you in the courses you've paid for. The email address and login name you give me should match the one you've used to set up your Teachable account.
- Log in to my Teachable school and continue your study.
Can't access your courses?
If you've already asked me to transfer your course access from LearnWorlds to Teachable, but can't access your courses, it's likely because:
- you still need to set up a Teachable account or
- you already have a Teachable account but your login email doesn't match the email I've used to enrol you.
Need to tell me to re-enrol you?
- All course content will cease being available via LearnWorlds on 17 December 2022.
- If you haven't asked me to transfer your access via Teachable, please get in touch with me.
- Tell me your email address and login name and I'll re-enrol you at no charge. Don't forget that you'll need to have set up a free Teachable account using the same email and name.